Existing is the bottom master bedroom with master closet and bath to the right of it. Across the hallway with the stairs are the kids rooms. Front two are the existing rooms minus the hallway and new bath. New bath is as shown in detail next to the existing bath. It will make that room smaller but soooo worth it. Maybe I can get my bathroom back?

I was trying to upload my plan of the existing upstairs so you could get the idea of the addition, but it just wouldn't work. Sorry, that the quality is bad but you can get the idea. It's a pretty big job. With the front left room moving out (to the left) 3 ft or so to allow for the hallway, we have to cut into and extend the roof. The windows on both existing rooms have to be moved to the sides. Then there's the plumbing, electrical, structural issues, additional air conditioner...etc etc etc....but boy it will be nice when its done!
The kids have already called dibs on their rooms. Brendan wants the top left, Kristen top right, Mackenzie bottom right and my two lil' boys get the bottom left. I told them it was only on condition of behavior or I might just take over one of their rooms for myself. They were horrified...well I have to keep them on their toes somehow!




No comments:
Post a Comment