CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, May 26, 2010

BANG BANG BANG!

Monday, May 24, 2010 ~ Day 6 (of actual work)
Total days under construction ~12


Well as usual there was another delay. The workers showed up on Friday, unfortunately the framers had not finished their previous job and so could not start ours. After waiting a little while, the workers left. I guess they figured they couldn't remove much stucco without the scaffolding. Which was funny because when they started today they removed the side accessed by the roof and really didn't use the scaffolding anyway.
Oh well...I guess that's life under construction, but we're under way now.













The "BIG TRUCK" came today too!
I LOVE the smell of wood. Guess that's from my sawmillin', woodworkin' family's side. And for a little while I get to have a lumberyard in my driveway! Yeah!







I guess it's a good thing that both houses on either side of us are currently vacant. They would be soooo mad at us. ;)

No comments: