CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blogging's Answer for a Chain Letter.

How long have you been together? We met in Iceland in August 1991 in the church...she was an exchange student from Eugene, OR, and I was on my mission. She never really gave me the time of day because I was a "greenie" missionary...not that I was looking at the time. It wasn't until after she went home a year later that she asked all the Icelandic missionaries to write. As any missionary would...I loved getting letters. So, I wrote to her and we became good friends thru letters. We dated when she went to Rick's College in 1993 and we were married in May of 1994.
How old is she? 33 until March 25th
How old are you? 29 and holding
Who eats more? When she's pregnant...HER...when she's not...it's a toss up, but probably me.
Who said "I love you" first? Me (August 1993), because she didn't love me until much later (September 1993). She had a boyfriend.
Who is taller? Me, by about 5"
Who sings better? I do.
Who is smarter? Depends on what we are talking about. She loves history...I love sports. I have a higher degree, but she is a MOM.
Who does the laundry? For the most part it's Cindy, but on occasion I'll throw a load in...I never fold...i HATE folding clothes. I only hang up my work shirts and pants.
Who does the dishes? Cindy, unless there is somthing I need to cook with.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Cindy
Who pays the bills? Cindy "pays" them, I makes 99% the money.
Who mows the lawn? Me, I love it...but I am teaching Brendan...only because he wants to.
Who cooks dinner? Cindy does mostly, but I don't mind either when I am actually home for dinner. I ususally have dinner in the employee cafeteria at Caesars Palace or a steak and lobster/shrimp from a banquet dinner. So...Cindy cooks for the kids, and the Chef's at Caesars Palace cook for me.
Who is more stubborn? I AM! So...leave me alone.
Who kissed who first? I asked for a kiss...she turned me down, because she had a boyfriend. But...she kissed me first before she left on a flight back to Oregon after visiting in July of 1993.
Who asked who out? She came down to visit a friend in SLC in July 1993. We spent every day of her 10 days here. It wasn't really a date...we just hung out and talked every day.
Who proposed? I did...with spray paint in the snow while snomobilling at the cabin Januaray 1994.
Who is more sensitive? Oh, Cindy is by far.
Who has more friends? I do, but the kids like her more.
Who has more siblings? I do, 3 brothers, 1 loving little sister. (am I still your favorite brother Stacie? :)). Cindy has one brother in the military, and another half brother and sister who are old enough to be her parents.
Who wears the pants in the relationship? I do.
Who are you tagging? I would love to see Pat Hammond do one...as well as Brad Ball and his Theories.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

You have a great memory, Eric, for your old age!!! ;)

Nutty Hamster Chick said...

I don't know Eric, I'll think about it. I am kind of out of blog material lately, so who knows. I'm not sure if I want to disclose that much about our courtship. :)