
Here are some pictures of our kitchen as it was tonight. Still alot of work to be done.
We have to sand all the cabinets, then stain them.
The walls and ceiling still need to be finished and the floor needs to be retiled.
Not really too much but it's time consuming. But the good news is all the appliances are functional!



Yes, that's Brendan hiding under the sink...he couldn't resist being in the picture...what a ham.It might be difficult to realize where we extended...the old kitchen sink wall ended even to the window in the above right picture. Or if you can imagine a wall right in front of the now sink/dishwasher area. We added about 2 ft. And it really makes such a difference!
Unfortunately we can't really move in all the food and dishes, etc until the cabinets are done and the doors are back on...still too much dust around.
But it's looking so awesome! I can't believe how beautiful my kitchen will soon be! Let's hope I can keep it that way!
Thanks so much to my dad, Eric's dad, Eric and the kids for all their help!
Remember to scroll down to the first kitchen remodel entry to see the before and during pictures.




3 comments:
Ohhhhh.... Double Ovens... Didn't know you had those! I sing the praises of my double ovens every Monday when I make bread. 6 loaves all at once, baby! Can't beat that!!!
And one more thing.
Is that an empty jar of PREGO?!?!? Guys... REALLY... PREGO!!???!?!? Let me introduce you to a little something called FLAVOR! Newman's Own Marinara is the best ever! Great for not only pasta dishes, but a sauce for meatball sandwiches as well! And it doesn't taste like Tomato Paste!
Prego: May be inexpensive, but do your taste buds a favor and spend an extra few on something edible! *Bleck! Gag! Hack!*
Kitchen's looking nice! :)
Kudos for Newman's Own - best sauce ever! We love it at our house, too. Kitchen looks great! Would love to have 2 more feet in mine. What a project. Hope it gets done soon so you can get back to cookin'.
LOOKS GOOD! I know what a job it is. We did ours 2 years ago. I'd like to sa it's finished but, still a few pieces of molding to go up. Maybe when we sell the house in 8 years. As for spaghetti sauce. Make your own, I do. Yeah me Miss. I can't cook. I know life has sure changed in 15 years. Hope all is well. Check out my souper sat website and come if you can. I'm having a pampered chef party the night before if you want to come to that too. I never see you!
Post a Comment