At the beginning of June Eric found out that his favorite baseball team the Chicago Cubs were playing the L.A. Dodgers in L.A. on his birthday so he called me up and asked to go and even offered to take the girls. An offer I almost couldn't refuse. But with gas prices and such I really didn't think it would be possible. Then he called me again and said, "Well why don't we take Robert (who has been dying to go to Disneyland) and you can take him and the kids to Disneyland and I'll go to the game." So after discussing it with Robert, he offered to help pay for things, we decided that we would go...for the day.
I thought it wounldn't be too fun with only having one DAY at Disneyland...really not enough time. But since Robert had to rent a electric cart we were able to go to most of the exits for the rides and therefore miss the lines. Really awesome if you have small kids with you! Eric took Lance to the beach for the early afternoon (we left LV that morning and got there around 11:30), since the game didn't start til evening. So we had a blast with the older kids. Then Eric dropped off Lance in the early evening and took Mackenzie (who was getting tired of walking) to the ballgame. We enjoyed the rest of the time at Mouseland then had to wait a couple of hours outside the park for Eric to arrive. We spent a short night at Robert's uncle's house nearby then headed for home the next morning...Eric had to work that afternoon.
I'm including a few smileboxes of our adventures for your viewing pleasure.
![]() |
| Make a Smilebox scrapbook |
![]() | |||
|







2 comments:
WHAT?!?!?! NO DISNEY PHOTOS?!?!?!
I'm so ashamed....
Oh, I'm so relieved!!! Disney photos up! Hooray!
;)
Post a Comment