Eric and I have been married for 16 amazing years and we have 5 beautiful children...3 boys and 2 girls! We have lived in Las Vegas since December of 1996.
"Without music to decorate it, time is just a bunch of boring production deadlines or dates by which bills must be paid."— Frank Zappa
"Those who take offense, when no offense is intended are fools. Those who take offense when offense IS intended, are usually fools anyway". –Brigham Young
"The best excercise you can do for your heart is lift another's heart up." -- John M. Huntsman (shared on the Glenn Beck show Jan. 2008).
"We are not a weird people." -- Gordon B. Hinckley (shared on an interview on 60 minutes).
"A Smile is the light in the window of your face that tells people that your heart is at home" --Author Unknown
"Common Sense is not that common." --Will Rogers
"It is better to be trusted than loved." --David O. McKay
Kids Say the Darndest Things!
Brendan --age 11
At the dinner table: Kristen let one rip and Brendan said, "Hey Kristen ladies don't fart they toot and THAT wasn't a toot!"
Lance--age 2
Kristen was having a bad attitude and I asked her if she needed an attitude adjustment. I took her over my knee and raised my hand and began tickling her. Her attitude changed and Lance said "Daddy...I want an attitude adjustment."
Mackenzie--age 5
While eating chicken fajitas she looked inside her tortilla and said, "Where's the beef!". To which Mom & Dad laughed and the kids looked at us confused.
Brendan--age 9
Upon viewing a t.v. show in which "army ants" were mentioned, he commented, "I wonder what kind of machine guns they use?"
Kristen--age 7
Mom, can I get my ears pierced?
Mom: You have to wait until you're 8.
Kristen: Why can't I get them when I'm 7?
Mom: How about we wait til you're 10?
Kristen: Ok, I'll wait until I'm 8.
Mackenzie--age 4
Mackenzie came up to me and said, "Mom, I want to spoil my dinner, can I have a popsicle?"
Mackenzie--age 4
I asked Mackenzie to clean her room...she had clothes on the floor and I told her to get the tub to put her dirty clothes in. She looked at me perplexed and said, "Dad...you want me to put my dirty clothes in the tub?"
Brendan--age 8
One of the things we often say to the kids when they can't find something is, "The last time I used it I put it away".
This morning Eric was looking for his shoe and asked if anyone had seen it.
Brendan piped up and said, "The last time I used it, I PUT IT AWAY!"
Good to know he's listening!:)
Kristen--age 7
Said when she couldn't get her backpack in the truck to go to school...
Kristen "I hate this backpack!"
Dad "Why do you bring it then?"
Kristen "Cause I like it!"
Kristen--age 7
Brendan "Mackenzie, do you want to be a doctor when you grow up?"
Mackenzie "No...I want to be a Mom."
Dad "If you want to be a Mom, you need to start practicing now and clean your room."
Kristen "You also need to learn how to SPANK BUTTS."
Mackenzie--age 4
"Mom...I think my blood sugar is low...I need some chocolate."
Mackenzie--age 4
Said after we told her we weren't going to McDonalds for lunch."When I am a Mommy, I am going to McDonalds every day."
Mackenzie--age 4
Dad had his ball cap on backwards and in response she added:"Dad...your head is on backwards."
Brendan--age 3
Mom..."Brendan, where are your shoes?"Brendan..."shhh...them are hiding."
INCREDIBLES?
We Really Are Incredible!
Our Family Fun
Is it too soon to let the kids borrow the boat?
10184 ft high
Brendan and Dad--Miner's Peak 2007
PRACTICE, PRACTICE, PRACTICE.
Brendan...you have to practice before you can go swimming!
2 comments:
Talk about baldness and fat... good grief.. Brian is the only one who looks the same since 1995!!
I think you are right.
Post a Comment